- On-the-job training and experience working with the best in emerging design
- Learn how to buy, brand, and market product.
- Develop skills that will help generate buzz surrounding the brand and promotional tactics.
- One-on- One coaching and mentoring sessions with the owners of Room 68 and designers with which we work.
- Other relevant duties, as required.
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program with a concentration in design, marketing, or business.
- Superior attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator a plus.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment. Entrepreneurial spirits welcome.
- Flexibility, willingness to try new things and a sense of humor a plus.
- Passionate about design.
Email resume and cover letter : firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome and encourage you to come in to Room 68 to introduce yourself. We would love to chat!